srijeda, 12. rujna 2012.

Room delights





Bits and pieces of my sanctuary -my room. Some lush products like  popular shower gel "its raining men" and some bath oils and salts with mandarin and lavandin. They are just delight for your skin and senses :)
I keep a glass ful of seashells in my room.I found seashells on the beach when I was on holiday this summer. They will remind me of summer all year around, I love them in my room.
Also the little snowball,little angel. I love snowballs they are just so pretty and peaceful, there is something about them and I am not sure what exactly, but I like to have at least one at my night table.
My little perfume collection, not to big on perfumes I just have a few. Cat deluxe is my favoure at the moment. Got miss Monroe on the wall,got to love her!
And there is my little music thingy,it plays a popular song from beatles "Let it be" it is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Love,

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. aaa kak slatko :)
    filipek i lejlica u okviru :))
    odmah sam i prijmetila omniu <3 najbolji parfem ikad <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. haha,kak si nas samo zamijetila :)
      da,da suuper je i meni!

      Izbriši
  2. I need to get me some lush stuff!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. krasna soba ;) gdje si nabavila Marilyn? i ja je obožavam, a nikako da nađem njen poster.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kika ;) još prije par godina,bila je kojih 400kn sa okvirom...

      xx

      Izbriši

Thank you for your lovely comments, it means a lot!
I will comment back,
And don´t forget to follow! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...