My skin care for winter
Special care for your skin in the winter is very important. Skin gets dry and needs more moisture in the winter months.
So these are the products I use to help my skin stay happy and healthy :)
- For taking my make up off: Garnier - it cleans my make up soo well and it is moisturizing my skin as well which feels amazing on my skin after a cold windy day.
- For cleaning my face: Angels on bare skin from LUSH I just got this days ago and it is only a tester but I like this soo much. It cleans my face very gently,it is a light peeling on the skin so it takes of all of the dead skin cells. Will buy the full product soon.
- Mask: Avon naturals with milk and honey - it is okay, it is the only moisturizing mask I have at the moment, does the job.
- Losin: Losin sa klimicinom - bought at the pharmacy, they make this product at the pharmacy it is perfect for acne prone skin, I use this losion all the time doesn´t matter what season it is.
- For my eyes: Avon naturals protecting - it is in a gel form, protects the skin around my eyes...it is okay.
- Serum: Nikel ulje noćurka - when my skin is dehidered I use this at night before the cream. In the morning my skin is so much softer and nicer. It is a life saviour.
- For my lips: Melem - if you live in Croatia you know about this product. It is the best thing for your lips ever!
- Cream: cocoa butter - this is my winter cream. I use it especially for these months. It is thick, greasy and yummy! I put this cream at night, I don´t use it as a day cream or under my make up because it would be to much.
Thank you for reading,