srijeda, 2. listopada 2013.

September Make Up Favourites



Bourjois lipstick in 02 / Chanel ombres contraste duo in 50 berry-rose / Maybelline color tattoo in 35-On and on bronze / Zara Femme perfume / Bioderma Sebium Al cream / New contour and foundation-powder brush from e-bay / Bourjois clubbing liner in black / Loreal false lash wings mascara / Loreal contour khol in 153 pure white / Dior forever foundation


Hello darlings, these are my favourites for the last month. I got some new stuff like Loreal mascara and eye khol and a lovely new Zara perfume. I also feel in love with my new brushes that I ordered online, they are so soft an they have an amazing quality.
Also I have been using my chanel duo for my everyday eye makeup paired with my bourjous lipstick for an everyday makeup look.

Hope you like my faves dolls,

xoxo

Broj komentara: 15:

  1. I like your faves. Great products.
    Kisses.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lovelovelove these photographs!
    I swear by chanel make up, so good!
    What make are those brushes?

    TazandBear

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you darling, I got them on e-bay but I don´t have the link any more unfortunately

      Izbriši
  3. That color tattoo looks amazing!! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. zara femme is such an amazing scent!
    it's definitely on my purchase list!
    :)
    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. So many great products :)
    The Maybelline color tattoo and the Bourjois lipstick are on my wishlist! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love those Zara perfume! Very pretty pictures :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hello there! Since i was away from blogging couldn't reply you soon! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! (: Let me know if we are following yet or not! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I love the Dior Forever foundation too! It's gives such a flawless finish :) x

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your lovely comments, it means a lot!
I will comment back,
And don´t forget to follow! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...