petak, 2. kolovoza 2013.

New Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick And An Eyeshadow Duo


 

*Disclaimer photos are taken with my phone because my camera is unfortunately broken, hope you don´t mind

Chanel is timeless, their make up is classic. Every woman needs to own something Chanel. I have purchase this eyeshadow duo in 50 berry-rose and a lipstick in 06 egerie. Loving the colors, they are soft and gentle. I have notice that most of the girls go for red lipstick but I kinda decided to buy myself something I can wear on a everyday basis. This peachy colour was the one for me :) The eyeshadow duo is perfect for gentle everyday makeup and you can also smoke it out for a night out.
Love my new babies, hope you like it 2

Take care,
xoxo

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Oh, Chanel šminka baš je predivne boje <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love both of these, but especially the lipstick! It's so pretty. I think I need to splurge on a lipstick from Chanel soon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the color of your chanel lipstick, nice color look so pretty :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. These are such pretty shades, the lipstick looks lovely

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The eyeshadows are soo pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Perfect brand and so nice colors. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Odlična boja ruža! Sigurno ti auper stoji ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I have to get that lipstick! I love that color!!!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. i've always wanted to try chanel makeup but the price tag always makes me stay away.
    i may have to start investing though!
    :)
    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your lovely comments, it means a lot!
I will comment back,
And don´t forget to follow! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...